I don’t know about you, but I have more make up then I could ever use in my lifetime but I still find myself buying more and more. So I thought I would share my recent hauls with you all, cause who doesn’t love having a sticky beak in other people’s stuff. I have included two recent make up hauls, one from sephora and mecca and the other from a make up discount warehouse near where I live. I tried to take some swatch photos, but I didn’t realise how tricky that is so I have left them out, sorry guys. Here we go…….
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter
- Kat Von D Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette
- Make Up Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation (Shade; 40- Natural Beige)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick (Shade; Halo)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour (Shade; Dark)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Shade; Bourbon)
Discount Store Haul
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (Shade; Ivory)
- Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Highlighting Stick (Shade; Pink Light)
- NP Set Napoleon Perdis Eye Shadow Duo (Shade; Antigua)
- Rimmel Brow This Way Highlight Pen (Shade; 001)
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer (Shade; Vanilla)
- Maybelline Colour Blur Cream Matte Pencil (Shade; Berry Misbehaved)
- Maybelline Colour Blur Cream Matte Pencil (Shade; I Like to Mauve It)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Shade; Cherries in the Snow)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Shade; Carnival Spirit)
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper (Shade; Medium/Dark)
- Australis Tint My Brow (Shade; Blonde)
- Maybelline Master Smoky Pencil (Shade; Smouldering Violet)
Technically I didn’t buy these from the same store as the others, but I also purchased Sportsgirl Lip Chalks in Bombshell and Flirt.
Hopefully you enjoyed peeking inside my shopping bags, I will let you know my first impressions of these products in my next post. Please share your recent hauls in the comments section below.
Till next time,